Friday, February 25, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti

I made this for the first time at home, I've always wondered if my guys would eat it.
E said he liked it better than regular spaghetti and to make it again (he willing will eat lasagna)
T said it was ok just to have far and few between but he liked regular spaghetti (he doesn't like lasagna)
Me, I like all three lol

1 lb Spag noodles, cooked, drained
(cook according to package)

1/2 lb Velvetta Cheese
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Rotel (undrained)
Boneless, skinless, Chicken Breast, cubed or shredded

Thoroughly cook chicken, season to taste
(I use two-three) large chicken breast, you can use more. 

Mix velveeta, both soups, and rotel in a large pot
over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
(I add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of milk to mine)
Once melted together add chicken and cooked noodles.
Salt and pepper to taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment